Old versionsSee all
NativeJ is a powerful Java maker. The executable generated by NativeJ is uniquely customized to launch your Java application under Windows. NativeJ is not a compiler.
- Simple point-and-click interface. No need to wrestle with C compiler and JNI code.
- Generates both Win32 and Win64
- Project wizard simplifies creation of new projects.
- Generates console and graphical, as well as Win32 service.
- Ability to configure custom process icon, name and priority.
- Ability to configure service name, description, startup type, characteristics and dependencies.
- Ability to configure application working directory.
- Ability to use application parameters from a configuration file when the executable is run.
- Automatic detection of JRE/JDK (client or server) on target machine.
- Display custom error message, launch URL in browser, or run external program if suitable Java runtime cannot be found for execution.
- Support for private bundled JRE.
- Ability to specify search order for JRE/JDK on target machine.
- Dynamic classpath construction by automatically appending all JAR and ZIP files in classpath directories to the final classpath.
- Ability to embed application JAR files into generated EXE.
- Native splash screen that pops up as soon as the EXE is activated, while your application loads in the background. Splash screen can be configured to stay on the screen for a fixed number of seconds, or automatically removed as soon as the Java application displays a window.
- Ability to restrict graphical applications to a single instance.
- Second instance of application can activate first instance (with parameter passing).
- Ability to redirect stdout/stderr to external log files or popup message box.
- Ability to add version information to the generated EXE.
- Ability to customize/localize strings and messages in the generated EXE.
- Ability to include custom application manifest in generated EXE.
- Command-line generator for integration with build tools.
- Supports Sun JDK/JRE 1.2 and above.
- Supports IBM JDK/JRE 1.2 and above.
- Supports BEA WebLogic JRockit JDK/JRE 1.5.